Overcoming Anxiety - Breath Easier
A hand crafted course by psychologists to experience genuine transformation.
Anxiety feels intimidating, and if you’re anything like me, it’s frustrating figuring out where to get help! I wanted to learn how to Overcome Anxiety, but I had no experience and no clue where to start. (This may surprise you, but Overcoming Anxiety skills are a not a prerequisite for most careers here at Education for Life.) You may be wondering:
- Where do I start?
- How much time will it take to overcome the anxiety?
- Will this work for me?
- Why do I need to spend this amount of money?
- And most of all....why can't I get rid of this ANXIETY RIGHT NOW?! 😢
But now that I've done all the research and practice, my clients come to me regularly to learn how to Overcome anxiety. In fact, I've been practicing for so long that I decided to create this course to share with you.
Here's what we'll cover.
By the end of this course, students will be confident to Overcome Anxiety. You’ll be able to breath easier. You’ll also learn the proper technique's to know where your anxiety is coming from, apply anxiety first aid and know to manage your anxiety for the long term. Lastly, you won’t need to worry about what science is backing this information. We’ll share the exact books and journal articles we use throughout the course so you can follow along on our transformation adventure.
- You want to learn how to overcome anxiety, but you aren’t sure where to begin.
- You don’t have any experience with a counselor or psychologist, but you’re excited to learn!
- You’re looking for an easy way to understand and apply techniques to overcome anxiety.
By the end of this course you will be able to,
- Know the anatomy of anxiety
- Learn anxiety first aid
- Know what a flight/ fight /freeze response is
- Learn techniques to manage your anxiety
- Track the schema's/lens that cause your anxiety specifically in your life
- Challenge and replace those lens/thoughts/emotions which create the anxiety
- Know that genuine long term transformation of anxiety is all about our ‘identity’
- Keys to knowing your ‘identity’
- Applying our identity to creating long term meaning in life
- Dream big with that identity and leave anxiety behind ...
- End result is breathing easier ...
- PDFs for each module
- Detailed "Professional" document detailing the science behind the major theories discussed during the course
- An INTERVIEW with our very own GP Dr Andy
Bachelor Science (Sydney University), Master of Arts (Psych), Certificate IV Trainer and Assessor, Advanced Diploma in Leadership, Certificate III in Disability Care
Ian is currently in private practice within the suburbs of Sydney Australia and has over 10,000+ hours face to face therapy experience and over 10 years in private practice. He is AHPRA registered psychologist and predominantly works with adolescents, individuals, families and couple therapy.
Ian has worked in many spheres of life including Account Management for a major Software company, working in the Intellectual Disability field and now the Counselling side of Psychology. He also has a passion to teach and specifically loves to empower people to choose to live and not do the other thing. For this reason he has spoken to groups of 10's to 1000's and always counts it a privilege every time this occurs.
Special interest in: working with students, young adults and adults, with a particular emphasis on anxiety, depression, stress, and identity issues. Also life and living skills, relationship and marriage counselling, abuse (including past and present sexual, emotional, physical), domestic violence, trauma and working with people in a team environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Great information ... easy to understand and great for us to recommend to clients ... ThankYOU!"
When you join Education for Life™, you won’t just be helping yourself to gain an amazing online education. You’ll also be contributing to Compassion, a non-profit organisation that brings life-changing food, education and resources, to children living in poverty around the world.
In addition to creating programs, Compassion teachers on modern teaching methods as well as implements sanitation trainings for the kids to help keep them healthy and in school. It’s an organisation close to my heart and teaches the kids to be the next leaders in their community (and the Global Community) for the future! Look out and watch some of our sponsored kids taking over!!!
Our organisation is committed to giving back and we're so excited to give a portion of your payment to this incredible company and to these kids. For more information on Compassion please click here.